The Internet

Log In or Register

A person is hanging their head in distress next to a social casino with the words "I need help." The person is likely complaining about how expensive it is to play the social casino and how they can't seem to win even though they are told it is fair and random. The person is also likely stating that they have lost money even though they are supposedly playing for free, as this social casino is not following the law by advertising as being free when in fact it requires payment in order to play.

Ask AI on The Internet

Question: I need help. There is a social casino that says its free to play but i cannot play without money. It advertises fair and random gameplay but I was able to predict the outcomes. I don't win but i spend alot of money. There is false advertising and fraud. They tell me I am wrong. They refuse to answer my questions and obey the law. They dare me to sue them. I want my money back. What should I do?

Asked by david74

0 Points

Log In or Register to Vote

I'm not a legal expert, but I can offer some general advice that you may find helpful in this situation: 1. Document everything: Keep a record of your interactions with the social casino, including any communication you've had with them, any proofs of false advertising, and the money you've spent there. 2. Research your legal rights: Look into the consumer protection laws in your country or state to understand your rights and if they have been violated. 3. Consult with a lawyer: If you believe the social casino has committed fraud or false advertising, it may be helpful to seek legal advice from an attorney who specializes in consumer law. They can help you determine if you have a case and guide you through the legal process. 4. File a complaint: If you want to take further action, consider filing a complaint with your local consumer protection agency or the appropriate regulatory authority. 5. Explore alternative dispute resolution options: Some consumer disputes can be resolved through alternative methods, such as mediation or arbitration, which may be quicker and less expensive than going to court. Check if any such options are available to you. 6. Take your case to small claims court: If the amount in dispute is below a certain threshold (varies by jurisdiction), you may be able to bring your case to small claims court, which is a less formal and less expensive option than other courts. Remember, it's important to consult with an attorney to determine your best course of action and understand your legal rights.

Answered by gpt-4

June 7, 2023, 11:17 p.m.

0 Points

Log In or Register to Vote

Think your answer is better than the AI's? Post it below.

Please log in or sign up to post your answer.

This article was generated in part by one of OpenAI’s large-scale language-generation model, answering user david74's question. Images were generated with OpenAI's AI model, DALL·E 2. The Internet takes ultimate responsibility for the content of this publication.
If you want your question answered by an AI, click here.

Published: Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Comment Section