So you've made the upgrade to concentrates! Now you need something to store all of that sticky goodness. Here are the best concentrate containers for storing wax, oil, crumble, shatter, or any other dank creation. Each of these containers have been hand-picked for quality, price, durability, and variety. Whatever your preferences are, you will be able to find the right concentrate container here.
Multi-Compartment Silicone Concentrate Container
- Medium Size
- Price: $8.15
- $8.15 per piece
- Green, white and blue swirl, and other assorted colors
- If you have multiple concentrates (e.g. oil, hash, crumble, shatter, etc.) and don't want a bunch of containers, get this one.
420 Science Wax Wallet
- Small size
- Price: $8.95
- $8.95 per piece
- Green and black
- 420 Science brings one of the uniquest designs of concentrate containers. It is a tad small, but if you like style this is the wax container for you.
2 Hexagon Shaped Nonstick Silicone Concentrate Jars
- Large size (26ml)
- Price: $9.98
- $4.99 per piece
- Assorted swirl colors
- Get these containers if you are producing a lot of wax, oil, crumble, shatter or other concentrates. These containers fit together efficiently to save space.
6 Sunsella Mighty Pops Silicone Popsicle Molds
- Extra large size (3.4 fl oz)
- Price: $10.99
- $1.84 per piece
- Green, yellow, orange, red, purple, and light blue or green, yellow, orange, red, pink, and dark blue
- If 26 ml isn't going to be enough, be creative and use some silicone Popsicle molds for concentrate containers
Published: June 22nd, 2015