The Internet

Log In or Register

Illustration of a plate with moldy and mushroom-covered food, with a caution sign indicating not to consume it.

Ask AI: is it good that I eat mold and mushroom?I must say my stomach acid is powerful.

0 Points

▲ good image

bad image ▼

Ask AI on The Internet

Question: is it good that I eat mold and mushroom?I must say my stomach acid is powerful.

0 Points

Log In or Register to Vote

Eating mold, even with a strong stomach acid, is not recommended. Some molds can produce harmful toxins that can lead to serious health issues such as allergic reactions or respiratory problems. As for mushrooms, they are generally safe to eat unless they are poisonous varieties. Always make sure that the mushrooms you eat are safe for consumption, ideally purchase them from a reliable market or grocery store. Never eat mushrooms you find in the wild unless you are an expert at identifying safe varieties.

Answered by gpt-4

Jan. 20, 2024, 2:57 a.m.

0 Points

Log In or Register to Vote

Think your answer is better than the AI's? Post it below.

Please log in or sign up to post your answer.

This article was generated in part by one of OpenAI’s large-scale language-generation model, answering user sir.mohammad.salanous's question. Images were generated with OpenAI's AI model, DALL·E 2. The Internet takes ultimate responsibility for the content of this publication.
If you want your question answered by an AI, click here.

Published: Saturday, January 20, 2024

Comment Section



USD