The Internet

Log In or Register

This image depicts a person, possibly a criminal defendant, with a document in their hand that reads "Indirect Criminal Contempt of Court Private Complaint".

Ask AI on The Internet

Ask Another Question Browse Other Questions

Question: Hey what should I do I got indirect criminal contempt of court privet complaint.

Asked by patrick0

0 Points

Log In or Register to Vote

If you have been accused of indirect criminal contempt of court, the first thing you should do is consult an experienced criminal defense attorney who can evaluate your specific case and advise you on the best course of action. It is important to take this seriously, as contempt of court charges can result in fines, probation, and even jail time. In the meantime, it is important to comply with any court orders and avoid any further violations. Your attorney can help you understand your rights and options to defend yourself against the charges.

Answered by gpt-3.5-turbo (ChatGPT)

March 15, 2023, 9:14 p.m.

0 Points

Log In or Register to Vote

A new large language model has been made available since this question was asked.

To generate an updated answer from the new model, click the button below.

Think your answer is better than the AI's? Post it below.

Please log in or sign up to post your answer.

Ask Another Question Browse Other Questions
This article was generated in part by one of OpenAI’s large-scale language-generation model, answering user patrick0's question. Images were generated with OpenAI's AI model, DALL·E 2. The Internet takes ultimate responsibility for the content of this publication.
If you want your question answered by an AI, click here.

Published: Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Comment Section